Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

30 weeks

Baby Elle is nearly 3 pounds now and is about 15.7 inches long. She still has a fair amount of room to move around compared to the coming weeks as she gains another 4 to 6 or so pounds (what I am estimating, hopefully she'll be around 7, no more than 9!) Her eyesight is still developing although her eyes are closed much of the time. She can see some light that may filter through my belly. Her vision right now is 20/400!

I am feeling large and pregnant at this point! People aren't telling me that I'm small anymore either...I still have 10 weeks or so to go and I already have people asking me if I'm ready to pop soon! People really can be kind of annoying, the worst comment is, "Oh, you still have the WHOLE summer left." I donno, it's just kind of annoying. I actually enjoy being pregnant in the summer, Aila and I have been going for as many walks and trips to the park as possible and trying to enjoy the weather. I'm still able to do my 3 mile walk a few times a week, so until I can't do that I don't have much to complain about. Getting comfortable at night is getting increasingly harder, and my back is starting to hurt after being at work for a few hours. It was especially brutal this week, as I had to work 9 days in a row. I'm just generally tired all of the time, but I can still push through it and do everything I need to do. Every now and then I get indigestion and heart burn, but it's not too bad (yet). Elle continues to be very active and as always, I enjoy that! I really feel good about being at 30 weeks. Chances of survival at any time after this point are very high, and just being in the 30s we're really in that final stretch! I can't believe I've been pregnant for over half a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment