Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

23 weeks

Little Elle currently has the hiccups, actually she usually has the hiccups, just like her big sister did! I feel her moving all the time, it's rare that an hour goes by and I don't feel some kind of movement. Between the hiccups and her seemingly high activity level, I get a happy little reminder that she's there quite often. I was told that hiccupping is good for the diaphragm development, so I feel like she is continuing to be a strong, healthy baby thus far. She should be about 11 inches long and possibly just over a pound. Her sense of hearing is getting keener, and blood vessels in her lungs are developing in preparation for breathing outside of the womb. I am really growing a connection with her and getting more excited as the weeks go by. We're almost to 6 months, I can't believe it!



4D ultrasound image of a baby that has their hand up by their face like Elle did during our ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment