Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

7 weeks LMP/5 weeks Fetal Age

This is an exciting week for development-little hands and feet are starting to emerge from the arm and leg buds! Baby still has a tail that extends from what will be the tailbone, so it still looks rather inhuman! In just a week Baby Meyer has doubled in size to about a half and inch. There are eyelid folds starting to develop over the eyes as well as color developing in the eyes already. The brain has two hemispheres that continue to grow and baby even has a liver, pancreas and appendix.
I found this spectacular picture from an ectopic pregnancy taken by a Dr. Ed Uthman. What a fantastic shot!


This week for me has been anything but exciting-I have been feeling like complete and utter crap. I'm exhausted, throwing up, nauseous, achy, and starting to develop insatiable food cravings. Last night at about midnight I started thinking about pancakes and I had to oblige myself and get out of bed and make them. (They were everything I hoped they would be and more! I even got Ross to eat some with me so I didn't feel like such a glutton.) I am kind of thinking I may have a flu going on as well as morning/all-the-time sickness because I've had a fever and chills from time-to-time. Whatever is going on, I hope it passes soon. I feel so bad not being a 100% for my Aila girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment